We have a new partner Zaletsi.cz that will help foreign teams booking the flight tickets for the trip to Prague.
I'ts easy, comfortable and you don't have to menage tickets for the whole team directly with the airline yourself. It takes time and can be stressfull with their pricing and cancellation policy. We have a helpful assistent here for you, that will make you a satisfactory price and easily fix the group tickets for the whole team with you only sending the dates and a list of names.
Here is how it works step by step.
You just simply contact them on this unique email firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to following questions.
What they have to know about you:
1. When do you want to fly?Are you (a little bit) flexible with dates? Would you like to fly on Thursday - Monday, Thursday - Friday, Wednesday - Sunday?
2. How many people travel?
3. Do you need check-in baggage or cabin is enough?
4. Special requests (oversized baggage for sticks, special catering during flight).
1) They will get back to you as soon as possible and start conversation about everything you need to set up together.
2) Once everything is clear, they will send you confirmed flight tickets and invoice.
3) Invoice is 14 days due.
Services that Zaletsi.cz company can provide in cooperation with PFC for our foreign teams.
- individual or group tickets, - name change 3 days before departure free of charge (group tickets only, depends on airline),
- group ticket seating (depends on airline),
- personal check-in support for groups at Prague airport,
- phone and email support 24/7.
So what do you say?